Friday, December 18, 2015

😰😫πŸ˜ͺ It’s taking me forever to post this… every time...



😰😫πŸ˜ͺ It’s taking me forever to post this… every time I started digging through our photos, I’d lose it and cry. JESSICA!!!! I’m beyond broken right now. I can’t even begin to explain how shaken my heart is!! My Honey Bonita! πŸπŸ’„ You’ve been ryding near me for like, 16 years. Back when my mom decided to move my family to the complete other side of the city. My very first day at JA, no friends and just unhappy about the change. During second period in the gym locker room, you walked up to me asking my name and ethnicity. I thought you were kind of odd, lol but it lead to me following you and a couple others around for the rest of the day. By the end of the the 1st week, I had a billion new friends; and since then you’ve always been so important to me. Specially your support with my dreams… always had faith in me. Events, birthdays, going aways, blah blah..even if it was for a short period of time, you’d attempt to show your face! Jes, I’m SOO sorry I couldn’t have been there {more} for you these past couple of dark months. I just hope you’re doing better in the sky! Like my mom said in her post, I’m sure all the angels up there are all getting their hair done flawlessly. I hope you knew how proud I have been of you, for finally finding your passion and working towards succeeding in it. Even though I’ve told you, I just pray you deep down felt that. Such a HARDWORKING, caring mother! I’ll forever have your kids in my prayers. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’• I know you’re up there smirking down at me, next to Dara. I CAN’T believe I’ve lost the two of you in the same year. πŸ™πŸ½ #FeelingOverwhelmedByPain #RIP #InLovingMemory #JessicaDH #MyGirl by laidee_p http://ift.tt/1QvaQdR December 18, 2015 at 12:45PM



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Odmbyy

No comments:

Post a Comment