Friday, January 8, 2016

Hey My Loves it’s Day 1 of my yoga every damn day til...



Hey My Loves it’s Day 1 of my yoga every damn day til February #GetUrLife Stretch your body and mind Yoga challenge … Today’s thought is on BALANCE……….. Go at Ur own pace and find your balance!
From the time I was 19yrs old I traveled the world searching for Peace. In 2005 I finally found my balance by planting my roots in TreeSound by becoming Partners with Paul, Sun, Groove & the #TreeSound ComunityπŸ™πŸ½. Don’t get it twisted I still let my branches flow wild, as wild as my crazy hair. The difference now is that my branches are now the things that I love to do and all the people that I have opened my heart to touch! I stopped looking outside of my surroundings for happiness & began to be grateful for every little thing in my world. Even when things really sucked I got through it with a smile because of my decision to perceive things in a positive light I found that I could find so many blessing all around me. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. I hope that each and everyone of you find your balance by taking a deep breath and by appreciating all of the beautiful little and awesome things N people around U. Your thoughts create your world and God has given you the free will to decide to smile even when there seams to be nothing to smile about… #heymali #yogamali #GetUrLife #MaliWorld #MaliLuvsU by iam_mali http://ift.tt/1ORJP47 January 08, 2016 at 08:05AM



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1PiTpal

No comments:

Post a Comment