Monday, March 7, 2016

My job an mission in life was to make sure these three guys...



My job an mission in life was to make sure these three guys loved an cared for me like the spoiled nephew/lil brother I am ! Made sure I knew how to love my close ones, made sure I had dem racks on me! Showed me dignity, respect and wisdom, Unk wanted us to be rich as a Mf lol, but I always knew we was gone be greats , I hate that bank gone but he wouldn’t want me sitting round doin nun, he would take me to the back of the studio an say “wat u need Eli, don’t be round here makin bad vibes, I got u if u need it” … Jus a few days ago me n strap got into it an u made me look at the bigger picture but u Kno damn well I love strap to death lol , an guess wat bank these niggas out here acting like they was around bro shit lame but we gone lettem be! Lol streeeeet! This could be a book but it’s just one of #FreshJonesLetterToBank ❤️SMWW by freshjonesworld http://ift.tt/1TmKfRg March 07, 2016 at 11:44AM



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1M38coU

No comments:

Post a Comment