Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 8 of my #GetUrLife #yogaMali Challenge is about Random Acts...





Day 8 of my #GetUrLife #yogaMali Challenge is about Random Acts of Kindness. Being in the entertainment business for work is interesting, I always get people saying, your so sweet, you’re so kind, Oh my God you didn’t have to! But on the contrary I was taught to do unto other people as you would like them to do unto you. It’s interesting getting credit for being a kind person when that is exactly what we are here to do. I believe we are judged on our interaction with each other. And believe me I haven’t always been the the person that I am today. My heart is always been kind but as a kid and teenager I had a lot of anger inside of me. It wasn’t until my 30s that I began to be okay with letting my kind inner spirit show. But I’m a winner and I believe you when when you are kind. I believe that if you let your light shine and let Love guide you, and not be jaded by your past your heart will be Big and your life will be full. So today I challenge you all, even if you’ve been hurt, to show an act of kindness every day!!! #HeyMali #Maliworld by iam_mali http://ift.tt/YljW3r September 26, 2014 at 03:06PM






via Tumblr http://ift.tt/YlbIYV

No comments:

Post a Comment